 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14796
14795  |  14797
Subject:
4537 and 7722 Train cars for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:15:36 GMT

These 2 cars are for trade:
Tanker 4537
I bought this in 99, built and used it at few occasions. The set is complete
with box, instructions and original bricks and stickers in good condition
(am I a good afol or not?)

Postcar 7722
The post car from 7722. I bought the set used in 2000 in Denmark *
The car is missing magnets and stickers. The bricks are used, especially the
letters. The car can be traded complete or as parts.
With minifigure.

Also availible:
- Instuctions
- Blue forklift or parts of it.
The forklift part it self is missing including the black plates with
fingers. With minifigure on request.

Basically I want:
red train doors and windows, clear window glass (3x4 for train window), red
plane windows, glass for plane windows.
Otherwise see my tradelist on http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

These are not for sale, trade only. I'll decide what to do when I get some
offers...

* The set was in a very bad condition, the battery can was so broken that is
was sold as spare parts, several parts of set ware missing, no rails etc.
The post car was missing some letters and bricks, which I have added.

Best regards
Sonnich