 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14789
Re: FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:33:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Mark,

My apologies.  After looking at the link, it appears that this is not
actually an auction but is only available for a Buy It Now price.  You may
want to make that a little more clear in the future, so people aren't fooled
like I was.

You may also wish to not start your auction description like this:

"You are bidding on a new Lego 2003 set in the mini range of Star Wars
Lego - a Tie Fighter."

Bidding implies that it is an auction, and the only real way to tell that it
isn't is to scroll down to the bottom and notice that there is not a box for
you to enter a bid.

Just trying to help....

Troy

Most helpful thanks Troy.  I have now relisted the sale along with the
inventory I submitted to Peeron.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1787212429

cheers

Mark