 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14761 (-5)
  FS Ebay: 3219 Star Wars Mini Tie Fighter Promo

I have managed to get hold of a handful of these, they are on ebay for an all inclusive price of $25 each. (URL) may consider trading some if you don't mind posting stuff to the UK. Email me with your offers BEFORE using Buy It Now. Mark (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Many, many, headgear, visors, plumes added

Have any bold minifigs, cover their head, winter is coming..... In my store I now have over 1700 items of headgear, more than 100 different ones, including old helmets, many colors, shakko's, castle, pirate, decorated ones, various hair, etc. Rare (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  BrickParts - Biggest sale ever! 33% off!!!

Well, here it is folks! The one you have been waiting for! It's my husband's birthday and he is 33! BrickParts is having it's biggest sale ever! 33% off most inventory! This will only last for 3 days so act now! :-) ~Roxanne (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Where is Toni Läävari?

Hi! I have tried to contact Toni for a little more than a week now. Does anyone know where he is? BR Sonnich (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  36 Hour Celebration Sale at LEGOTOWN

All parts are 20% off... (URL) for looking, Justin PS: I'm celebrating the successful completion of a state licensing examination; maybe now I'll have time to play with Lego again! (I'm getting jealous my son has been having all the fun without me!) (22 years ago, 6-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact