 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14747
14746  |  14748
Subject:
10-50% off ends tomorrow night/monday morning
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:29:52 GMT

Subject says all. 10-50% off parts, 25% off ALL instructions, 25% off ALL
minifigs. Sale will end monday morning as soon as I get up...
Have moved some 10% off categories to 25% off. Also, All orders to USA/
Canada FREE S&H. Free S&H internationally on orders over $100. Orders under
$100 only pay surface shipping rate, I upgrade to airmial and I pay packing,
handling.

Have a good weekend,

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy