 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14739
    Looking for Technic Watch —Steve Bliss
   My son *really* wants to get the Technic Watch, as shown at this web page: (URL) I don't remember whether that watch ever appeared in S@H catalogs, or anywhere else. Does anyone remember this watch? Is it possibly still at shops anywhere in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)