 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14736
14735  |  14737
Subject:
Purple Bricks In Mass Quantities @ Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:41:30 GMT

Greetings Everyone!
Just a quick note to let you all know that after a trip to Saginaw night
before last and a trip to Lansing last night, Steph and I were able to
acquire 27 of the purple brick buckets, and can now make them available to
you.  We have had a lot of inquiries about these parts, so I don't expect
they will last long.  We have priced them well below average, and the more
you buy the less you pay.  Come on over and have a look!  Special requests,
and bulk purchase offers are always welcome, and International orders are a
pleasure.  Happy Halloween one and all!

Brett and Stephanie
Pyrite's Plunder

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite