 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14735
  Ninja sets for stormtrooper trade - previous (and future) respondees pls. read!

Hi everyone, some time ago, I made a post here offering to trade my Ninja sets and figures for Stormtrooper figures. Those of you who wrote me about a trade, pls. respond to me again, since my PC crashed and I lost all mail adresses :(. Also, if (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)