 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14721
    8851 MIB - approximate value? —David Leese
   Hi all I've recently acquired an unopened Technic 8851 Excavator, but since Star Wars and Castle are more my thing, I'm looking to sell or swap it. So basically, could anyone please point me towards a price guide so I can get an idea of how much (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 8851 MIB - approximate value? —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Here's the catalog entry on Bricklink: (URL) if you look at the sets listed, figure that if you are in the U.S. you can sell a set in comparable condition for a few dollars more than ones listed in Europe (assuming your buyer is in North (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)