 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14717
  Yellow 24x43 Technic wheels

Buying them as they appear on BrickLink, but only aquired 5 so far. Offering $10US per wheel (rim+tyre), in good, unbroken condition, will pay more for bulk lots and will buy the rim only if preferred. Require another 13. Email offers to me as I may (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)