 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14706 (-5)
  Re: An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

Well you really picked out the money shots there. I'm curious what format you'd be selling? Painting? Something like the lithographs that they sell for the new transformers comic would be amazing. It's some sort of printout on some heavy duty paper (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  An important (to me) question - Would you like to own a piece of a little piece of the Internet?

So I don't tick too many people off, I've followed this up to buy-sell-trade. I am, if you do not know me, Anthony Sava, webmaster and artist for the Kingdom of Ikros: (URL) am also broke. I have been unemployed since graduation six months ago. For (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  Now 25% Off at GoB Bricksburg Depot

(...) I've decided to change things :-) Everything's 25% off now. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Buyers market - check out the low prices in bricks4you.com

Hi, I have the last couple of days discounted a lot of stuff in my shop.. so you'll see some very low and competitive prices. I do also offer free shipping to anywhere in the world, only charge a handling fee + insurance if requested. In top of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: looking for tan 1x3 plates

(...) Sold! Thanks very much! Jonathan (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact