 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14697
Re: Castle for Ninja sets and figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:08:58 GMT

It would help to know:

1.  What the condition of your sets is

2.  Where you are located, so people can at least "guesstimate" whether
    the shipping costs are going to be a deal-breaker.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christer Stoltz writes:
In an attempt to increase my Ninja collection I am looking for anybody
interested in trading "pure" castle sets for Ninja sets. This is what I have
to offer:

1 6066 camoflaged outpost
1 6030 catapult
1 6056 dragon wagon
1 6020 magic shop
1 6057 sea serpent
1 6038 wolfpack renegades
100 Knight Kingdom Knight1
4 black falcons
7 red scale mails
6 assorted knights w. chain mail
3 crusader axe figs

All Ninja figs and sets have interest! If you see something of interest on
my list, pls. contact me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com

Kind regards
Christer