 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14685
14684  |  14686
Subject:
More lego for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:02:21 GMT

Hello, here's the last of my lego parts for sale.
All parts are in use condition unless otherwise
specified.

Classic Castle Lot

Do you like classic castle parts? If you do,
then check this out. The best part about it,
is the price, of course.

$10 (cheap)

Castle shields

Everything is included, except the red star shield.
$5

Transparent old space canopies and shields

The name says it all, doesn't it? Included are older
transparent space parts that no longer serve any
use in my collection.

$12

Mint condition star wars smoke grey shields, etc.

Yeah, they're in mint condition, nice parts If you're
looking to build a ship. Well, this is what's left of
an ebay lot I bought.

$4

Space figures and apparatus

Need old space figures and assorted parts? Well, I guess
you can't beat this deal. And since it's lightweight, the
shipping is nice and cheap.

$10

Space computers lot.

Old space computers, etc. Several of these are missing,
from an earlier trade, most of them white computers and
2x2 slopes. You get at least 55 decorated slopes.

$8

And that's it.

For payment, you can check out this page.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Emporium

I ship internationally, as well. Payment is
in USD, check my ebay account "rebalassaulter"
for my positive feedback rating of 38 plus.

Also, if you don't wish to buy, I'm always interested in
trades. Please check this page for trading.

http:/www.lugnet.com/~1112/

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast