 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14659
14658  |  14660
Subject:
Last day with high discount in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:40:39 GMT

Hi,

I have had some quit high discounts the past week on many things in my shop,
most items disocunted 10-75%.

This last day will I offer following extra discount on large orders, the
discount will only be given on parts in the order (not on sets or minifigs):

Order amount $100 - 5% extra of on parts in the order.
Order amount $200 - 10% extra of on parts in the order.
Order amount $300 - 15% extra of on parts in the order.
Order amount $400 - 20% extra of on parts in the order.

The above discount only apply on new orders/additions made today (Sunday the
13th October).

So with the current discounts already added can you with these  extra
discounts really get a lot of stuff for "never seen before prices" on bricklink.

Take a look: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Write "LUGNET" in the order message so I know you have seen this post :o)

Enjoy your Sunday shopping on bricklink and with your family,

Morten
bricks4you.com