 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14656 (-5)
  FS: Pneumatic Pumps, Valves, Cylinders, all new

(URL) for looking, -Rob Doucette. DoucetteNet Falling Bricks on BrickLink (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  20 % off on all Minifigs !!!

This includes the tier pricing too !!! You'll save even more when you buy more!! Thanks, Anthony (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lions Gate Models custom kits: Shopping Mall, Victorian House instructions, Train set, etc

Hi all I'm happy to say that I now have stock available of the Shopping Mall.kit again. You can see all the details at (URL) . I've also made available the instructions for the Victorian House, both in hardcopy or as a downloadable PDF. You can see (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Extra discount offered in bricks4you.com

Hi, If you are looking for parts do I offer the following extra discount in top of my current discount on parts in my shop: Buy for $250 parts and get extra 10% of on the whole order (only parts, not sets or minifigs) I have already discounted many (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk || SETS FOR SALE || most a great discounts !! Many STAR WARS

Mnay sets are approx 50% off I still have many more sets I want to get rid of. Here is my original post from a few weeks ago... (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact