 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1465
  Belville Base Plates wanted

The GMLTC has urgent need for a few (40-50 or so) Belville baseplates. These are the huge (24 x 24 studs, I think) brick high plates that have a quarter circle taken out of them and a separate quarter circle plate. They were made in lots of "lovely" (...) (25 years ago, 24-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Belville Base Plates wanted

Not any more. We finished the module infrastructures so we're good. Thanks for the offers (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)