 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14647
    Buy one 4025 Fire Boat - get one for free! —Christer Stoltz
   Hi everyone, in order to clear out some of my odds and ends, I'd like to offer the following: 2 4025 Fire Boats for 40$ + shipping!! Both is in the conditions listed below. Pls mail me at Lego_Lot@hotmail.com if you're interested! Pieces: in very (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)