 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14636 (-10)
  FS: Mindstorms Light Sensors on Sale

$14.88 MISB, new in sealed polybag, cheaper than LEGO S@H and Pitsco DACTA! (URL) for looking, -Rob. Falling Bricks on BrickLink (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: 1349 Studios Movie Maker

(...) Lets hope for that XP patch soon. But untill that day comes you can download the drivers and a the program that comes with the retail camera here: (URL) camera there is the QuickCam Web in a spiffy Lego case. That is basically a $80 camera in (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: 1349 Studios Movie Maker

<set:1349 1349 LEGO Studios Steven Spielberg MovieMaker Set> MISB $120 (URL) last one! Makes a great Christmas gift. There is a rumor that LEGO will be releasing a patch that will allow you to run the software on XP, but at this time, it is not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Rare part available! White Cone 4x4x3 with singe solid stud

(...) This is a very nice piece that truly belongs on the list of very rare parts. Only 2 sets that I know of ever had this part. I have 2 of these cones that I have picked used some time ago from a German Ebay seller. I have yet to put them to good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Technic Helicopters MISB

Great Christmas gifts: <set:8444 8444 Air Enforcer> MISB $20 (URL) 8232 CHOPPER FORCE> MISB $24 (URL) of other MISB stuff available in Technic, Mindstorms, as well as parts. Thanks for looking, -Rob Doucette. Falling Bricks (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  25% discount at Lego Lot

Hi everyone, for the next 3 days I'll put EVERYTHING at 25% in my Bricklink store, Lego Lot. So, if you're looking for a good bargain, have a look at: (URL) regards from Christer (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Rare part available! White Cone 4x4x3 with singe solid stud

Hi, this rare item: White Cone 4 x 4 x 3 with single solid stud is available now: (URL) part was used in the 1973 set - Rocket Base 358 Rainer (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For sale: Aquazone: 6198, 6199, 6107, 6110

Yes, the largest and the smallest sets of the 1998 aquazone series. They are all complete, the Stingray stormer even has its original box. All Are Used ALL ARE COMPLETE, No missing Parts 6198 Stingray Stormer, with box and instructions 6199 Hydro (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My 5 Most Wanted Pieces - 1001

Take your pick from my all NEW want list. Prefer to trade but will buy. My Want List is at: (URL) Trade pages are at: (URL) have over 10,000 pieces in my inventory. Send me your want list (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Part Inventory Liquidation Sale - 50% Off

50% off almost all parts, excluding animal and minifig items. Limerick's Pot of Gold: (URL) Scott PS, Newsletter subscribers feel free to contact me for your added special. (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact