 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14630
  Rare part available! White Cone 4x4x3 with singe solid stud

Hi, this rare item: White Cone 4 x 4 x 3 with single solid stud is available now: (URL) part was used in the 1973 set - Rocket Base 358 Rainer (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Rare part available! White Cone 4x4x3 with singe solid stud

(...) This is a very nice piece that truly belongs on the list of very rare parts. Only 2 sets that I know of ever had this part. I have 2 of these cones that I have picked used some time ago from a German Ebay seller. I have yet to put them to good (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)