 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1459
  Available: 6545 Search 'N Rescue

I have a MISB 6545 Search 'N Rescue available for sale or trade. This is a nice set from 1996 that features a Police Helicopter and a Police Van with a Boat Trailer. (URL) me know if you have any interest in this set. Check my web site to view sets (...) (25 years ago, 22-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)