 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14587
  Re: Need Martians?

I would be interested in a few of them, but certainly not two grand!! In fact, I probably would want so few (proportionatly speaking), that my interest in them wouldn't be worth your buying the full lot of 2100. KEith (...) KEith ___...___ Chat with (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need Martians?

I would be interested in about 50 - 100 @ $.45 each. Don (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)