 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14581
Re: Need Martians?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:37:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Ferguson writes:
I can't say that I'd be interested in over 2000 martians all by my
lonesome self.  It might help to drum up interest, however, to know
which Martians these would be -- I've already got lots of Altairs,
for example, but some of the ones that were distributed primarily in
the big sets might attract interest in quantity.  Are these coming from
those little minifig-only sets that were distributed with the release,
and which I once saw in masses at the Potomac Mills outlet, or as
"break-out's" for actual sets?

The set number is 7321 which is not listed on LUGNET or Brickset (although
similar to 7320/22/23).  Potomac Mills doesn't have this one but it is
listed on 'the system' (they do have some of the others for $1.29 each, on
sale).  They can't tell me the color or give me a description other than its
a LOM promo polybag.  They are shipped 2,100  per case.

-Rob.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Ferguson writes:
I'm not seeing them.  Gone already?

No, they're not listed.  I haven't bought them yet.  I'm not going to invest
in 2,100 martians if no one is interested...  So far it looks like no one is
interested.

-Rob.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
Anyone interested in 2,100 Life on Mars Martians for $0.45 a piece?