 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14575
14574  |  14576
Subject:
Tower Gatehouse Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:44:22 GMT

Hello everyone,

I am beginning the sale of instructions of custom designed castle sets.  The
first set in my series is the "Tower Gatehouse."  It features two towers
with opening back walls, sleeping and eating quarters for guards, and a
large amount of weapons and containers; and a gatehouse with a working
drawbridge, portcullis, and elevated stair for archers to fire from.  The
set is composed of over 3300 peices - a parts list will be provided.

At this time I am ONLY selling the instructions as a series of computer
images (.jpg format) I may sell printed instructions at a later date.

Please go here for a picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/Gatetower/0order.jpg

Please go here for more information about ordering and the set.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/Gatetower/order.txt

The price of the instructions and parts list is $5.00 US

Please email me at bellermann@lycos.com with questions or to order.

Ben Ellermann