 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14572
14571  |  14573
Subject:
Castle scale mail figs and Spyrius sets at high discounts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:34:08 GMT

Here's you chance to get Scale Mail figs and Spyrius sets at very low
prices! I just added these figs and sets to my Bricklink store - here's the
offers:

Scale Mail - Red, Chin-Guard, blue Legs, Blue Arms
Buy 25 or more for 2.5$ a piece
Buy 50 or more for 2.0$ a piece
Buy 70 or more for 1.5$ a piece
SPECIAL LUGNET OFFER: If you take all 79 figs,
plus the 7 other scale mail figs at my site,
you get the figs for 110$! (excl. shipping costs)

Spyrius Sets (see Store Link below for set condition)
1 6959 Lunar Launch Site
  Shop Price: 35$
1 6889 Recon Robot
  Shop Price: 7$
1 6939 Saucer Centurion
  Shop Price: 20$
3 6835 Saucer Scouts
  Shop Price: 12$
SPECIAL LUGNET OFFER: Buy all of the above for
50$! (excl. shipping costs)

The link to my Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Christer