 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1457
  James Steele is a BAD TRADER, do not deal with him (his stuff from my auction for sale)

James Steele put bids in on my Dacta auction early on, and has refused to answer MANY emails (spanning well over a month) to him to please send payment. Those emails are not bouncing, which means the email address is still valid. I am listing James (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)