 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14566 (-10)
  Instruction books wanted

I'm looking for the instruction books on 8466 and 8880 sets...Thanks :-) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

Roy, I think this is a great idea - certainly for the 1980s sets, which are very hard to find with stickers intact. Maybe we could produce a sticker sheet for LUGNET users - a discreet logo to stick on our MOCs when on display at shows etc? Andy (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Valuepacks for sale

Hi everyone, still trying to clear out a few odds and ends I don't need! If you want any of the batches below, pls. let me know at Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com Kind regards from Christer Batch #1 Fire Command Description ---...--- 2x 4025 Fire Boat (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FREE empty buckets to a good home

ALL GONE. (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Interest in replacement stickers (including clear) ?

Hi all, I have a source that is able to produce replacement stickers and labels for lego sets. This includes the ones on clear backing, like those in the old 4.5v and 12v train sets. The sticker sheets are made by scanning originals at high (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  NEW Parts from 4 x 7194 UCS Yoda, Discounted shipping..

Hello, Some new additions to my Bricklink shop. (URL) have just listed all the parts from 4 copies of 7194 UCS Yoda. I have list the Orange parts under "Rust" , Peeron calls this Burnt Orange.. Also I just recently listed parts and minifigs from:- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New Bricklink Store!

I've finally opened a BrickLink store. It's small, but the focus is on specialty parts and wheels. Currently I have an assortment of pieces, mostly from <set:6600 Highway Construction> and <set:4561 Railway Express>. In other words, town parts (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) We try very very hard to keep all countries in mind for each and every program, product, and project that we untertake. These new HP products should be available in all countries in which the movie is coming out before December 1st (which is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

The sets is released in denmark the 20th September in stores.. so I suppose they will come in all European countries this day :o) Morten bricks4you.com on www.bricklink.com (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

Amazing. The HP sets just arrived at my office (New York). -Erik (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact