 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14552
Re: Large collection contents for sale - sorry for so many posts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:20:50 GMT

Oh we are working on our own web site, but it takes time and is not going as
fast as we would like.  But we are moving towards our own listing site, as
well as letting people put in wish list items to get direct notifications.
But again in between sales to keep the cash flowing, it's hard!!

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:
Michael Shiels wrote:

I just reviewed the number of theme messages I posted and it was a tad more
than I thought.  Serves me right for trying to do it too late at night.  I
am sorry if it buried people and will attempt to build one monster message
next time.

What might be better in the future is a well organized web site, with a
single post. Then you can also indicate the status of each set (sold,
offer pending, available).

Frank