 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14545
14544  |  14546
Subject:
Large collection contents for sale - Bionicle theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:54:46 GMT

We bought out a large collection going back 10+ years, and have been selling
off a good portion of it to our prior buyers/customers.  Now I'm going to
open the doors a litte further to LUGNET before we finish processing the
inventory and getting it ready for BrickLink.  This is your chance to get it
before we upload it and piles of wanted notifications get blasted out.  It's
a very comprehensive collection and we will list it's contents theme by
theme so you can ignore stuff you are not intersted in.  Sometimes multiple
copies are available for smaller stuff, but bigger sets are usually only
available in quantity one or two.  The sets range from MISB to seal broken,
open adult collector quality (MINT/SUPERB CONDITION!) to bagged, which would
be standard used condition, possibly dust etc.

BIONICLE THEME

8525 Bionicle Masks
8539 Manas
8549 Tarakava
8569 BIONICLE Krana
8561 Nuhvok
8562 Gahlok
8563 Tahnok
8564 Lehvak
8565 Kohrak
8550 Gahlok Va
8551 Kohrak Va
8552 Lehvak Va
8553 Pahrak Va
8554 Tahnok Va
8555 Nuhvok Va
8537 Nui-Rama
8538 Muaka and Kane-ra
8548 Nui-Jaga
1391 Jala {McDonald's Promo Set #4}
1392 Kongu {McDonald's Promo Set #5}
8531 Pohatu
8533 Gali
8535 Lewa
8536 Kopaka
4151847 Bionicle Trading Card Game 1: Gali & Pohatu
4151848 Bionicle Trading Card Game 2: Tahu & Kopaka
4151849 Bionicle Trading Card Game 3: Onua & Lewa
8540 Vakama
8541 Matau
8542 Onewa
8543 Nokama