 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14529
14528  |  14530
Subject:
Large collection contents for sale - Pirate theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 02:40:59 GMT

We bought out a large collection going back 10+ years, and have been selling
off a good portion of it to our prior buyers/customers.  Now I'm going to
open the doors a litte further to LUGNET before we finish processing the
inventory and getting it ready for BrickLink.  This is your chance to get it
before we upload it and piles of wanted notifications get blasted out.  It's
a very comprehensive collection and we will list it's contents theme by
theme so you can ignore stuff you are not intersted in.  Sometimes multiple
copies are available for smaller stuff, but bigger sets are usually only
available in quantity one or two.  The sets range from MISB to seal broken,
open adult collector quality (MINT/SUPERB CONDITION!) to bagged, which would
be standard used condition, possibly dust etc.

PIRATE THEME

6244 Armada Sentry
6280 Armada Flagship
6247 Bounty Boat