 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14502
For sale: lego parts w/ pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 22:31:12 GMT

Hello, I have decided to sell a few more of the left over
sets from my lastsale, andyes, I have lowered the prices,
so please feel free to take a look.

All items are in used condition.

For shipping terms, please check below. And yes, I do ship
internationally, for any non US residents :)

Lego castle shields lot. $8.50

Included are a bunch of old castle shields. Check item
condition in the photo. However, one part, the red star
shield went missing after I took the pic.

Castle Walls. $16

I have twenty plue walls here, but they've been through
at least two collections before they reached me. Still nice,
if you polished them, they might make a nice castle outlining.

Lego instructions lot I $3.50

Here's some instructions for a bunch of random sets.
Most of these are in pretty good condition, so If you
need some extra instructions, go for it.

Lego instructions II $4.00

Again, more instructions to space sets, star wars and
an alpha team pamphlet. Included are instructions to
space sets 6949 6895 and 6886.

Lego Instructions lot III $2

The last lot of instructions and a few poly bags. I'll
include this for free if anyone orders something. Just
ask for it.

Lego BURPS, etc. $4

Need some ugly rock parts and blue tower pieces? I don't.
But I'm sure there's someone out there that does.

Space Windshield lot $15

Attn: Space Heads! Here's a pile of old windshields from
old '80's and early '90's sets, in decent condition.
A lot of them are space police II parts, but also included
are a few transparent reds and some transparent blue
shields.

Assorted junk parts $2

Two dollars will score you this bag of junky pieces, and
if you buy the transparent space parts lot, you can
have this for free. Note: White rocket fin is missing.

Space minifigures $15

A bunch of space minifigure accessories and other assorted parts.
Everything here is included except two trans red and two trans
yellow poles. Nonetheless, it's not a bad asking price.

More junky space pieces $2

You'll get these for free if you buy the space men, but if
you don't I'm sure these have some sort of use, somewhere,
hopefully.

Space odds and ends $5

Check the pic if you're interested. I think a lot of these
are from stellar recon yonager and assorted space police
sets.

Space tiles and logos $10

For ten dollars, go ahead and pick up a bunch of extra space
logos. About ten or so of these have been traded, but I
didn't get a chance to update the picture. However, at this
price, it really doesn't matter because you're getting such
a great deal.

Castle extras lot $5

Just as the picture describes it. You get some black
towers, and a few red sloping parts.

Information

I'll ship anywhere internationally, so if you live outside
of the US, that's not a problem.

Unfortunately, I'll only accept cash in USD or a money order.
If you live in the US, a personal check is fine, but I
can't accept foreign checks because my bank charges $10
for a conversion (don't ask.)

Here's the shipping rates.

One item $4
Two items $4.50
Three items $5
Four items or more $5-$7.50 (depends on weight, so
please inquire)

International orders, please add 0.25 per item.

Also, serious inquiries only, please. If you're not
serious about buying, then don't inquire. I do
welcome questions, though, so ask away.

I would be willing to trade on a piece by piece
basis to anyone who wants something, so if
you're interested in that, please pay a visit to
my trade page.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/

For email, please contact me at Pyrokid17@hotmail.com
or you can use the same name and speak to me through
MSN messenger, if I'm online.

Thank for your time

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast