 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14500
14499  |  14501
Subject:
Many panels added, more, FREE S&H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 17:20:57 GMT

I've just finished adding 1000+ panels. Many hard to find panels, concave
panels, and big ones. Also, I've added 300+ items last few days, mainly in
all decorated categories. Many were not in the catalog, I've uploaded them
with pictures. So, a large number of items ar only available in my shop,
nowehere else. I now have a grand total of more than 3700 different lots for
your builing pleasure. As always, FREE S&H in USA and Canada (low shipping
rest of world). Every order gets a coupon for a discount on next order from
my store.

happy building..

Paul
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy