 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14493
    Stickers wanted —Michael L. Kohan
   Hello! I REALLY need the sticker sheets to 6418 Country Club and 6375 Exxon Gas Station. I will pay up to $15 each to anyone who has UNUSED sticker sheets for either set, in decent condition. If you don't want to sell but have them, I'd really like (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)