 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14484
14483  |  14485
Subject:
WTT--Coca Cola soccer sets for studio sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 02:43:43 GMT

Hi All:

Of the 30 different sets,I have the following Coca Cola Japan soccer sets
available for trade and am looking for the Coca Cola studio sets (preferably
all 24):

4443=1
4444=1
4445=1
4446=1
4447=1
4448=2
4449=1
4450=2
4451=2
4452=3
4453=2
4454=0
4455=2
4456=2
4457=2
4458=1
4459=1
4460=1
4461=0
4462=0
4463=2
4464=1
4465=1
4466=1
4467=1
4468=0
4469=0
4470=2
4471=0
4472=0

That's 34 total sets and 23 different sets that I am willing to trade in some
combination that will get me the 24 different studio sets.

Please let me know if you have any interest.

Regards,  Bill