 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14478
    Old and new castle stuff for sale —Morten Soerensen
   Hi, I have a bunch of old castle stuff that I'm willing to sell, here the list: 383 with box (sealed inside), outer box have some damages but bricks still in sealed box. 383 with box, bricks in very good condition - box have shelfwear. 383 without (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)