 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14477
  New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

Hello! Just letting everyone know that my latest World War Two custom building kit will be available by the coming weekend. This is my biggest and best kit of this type yet and here's the info: M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" Heavy Assault Tank designed by (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) This model looks great, Daniel. It's been a pleasure watching the evolution of your Sherman, and your suspension solution is still my favorite of all the versions I've seen. -s (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: New custom M4A3 Sherman "Jumbo" kit from Brickmania

(...) [snip] (...) It's nice to get an endorsment for a new kit straight away! I actually shelved the Sherman for two years, because I just couldn't overcome the perplexing suspension problem (much like the real thing). Thanks! Dan (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)