 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14475
14474  |  14476
Subject:
FREE empty buckets to a good home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 02:42:00 GMT

I have emptied 10+ old buckets and am making them available to the first
person who emails me, you cover shipping/cost of box and they are yours!  3
or 4 big ones, 3 or 4 medium and a few shorter ones.  I've taken off the
handles so they pack inside each other.  Was saving them for a BrickLink
parts house that buys from me, but they are not big enough for them now
since they have too much stock, so they are now up for grabs.