 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14467
  Every tan brick from 7194 Yoda for sale

I recently bought one of these and I have no need for the tan. All bricks are still in the bags, but I'll have to take them out to keep the other colors. I would like to sell it all together. Please make me a reasonable offer. I'll ship to the U.S. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)