 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14441
    RCX Broken, Inoperative: WANTED —Mitchell Lichtenberg
   For a library display, I am looking for a non-working RCX. It has to look ok externally, but since it is only going to sit there, it doesn't have to work. Naturally I don't want to pay much for it. Anyone out there have one for sale? (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)