 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14437
Re: Wanted Pieces; Will Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:13:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Evan Butzlaff writes:
Hello all.  I'm interested in trading for the "Slope Brick 45 2x2 Inverted"
piece.  A picture can be seen here: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3660
I'm also interested in the straight (not to be confused with corner style)
Shields from the "Century Skyway" Airport. (#6597)  I was not able to find a
picture of that.  Please either e-mail me at mad_genius123@hotmail.com , or
it, and I probably will have it.
~Evan Butzlaff

Hi Evan:

I'm guessing the piece from the Airport you're looking for is:
Panel 3 x 2 x 6
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=2466
I agree that it is hard to find the part names and numbers for elements like
this.

In your buy-sell-trade request, you may want to include roughly how many
panels or slopes you're looking for, and what colors.

Cary