 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14435
14434  |  14436
Subject:
Wanted, White arch 1 x 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:46:20 GMT

My project is being stalled by lack of white 1 x 3 arches. I have bough all
available on Bricklink, but need a few more. Average price on BL is $0.26
for used, and $0.39 for new. top price was $0.50 for used, and $0.59 for
new. I'll pay  $1.25 per single arch (any condition, even slightly
yellowed), and up to $1.50 if you can offer me more than one!!!
Alternatively, I'll give you store credit in order of $1.60 per white 1 x 3
arch to spend in my shop
I'll take them from anywhere in the world.

Paul

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy