 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14431
FS: MISB sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:40:20 GMT

I have a few MISB sets I'd like to sell (prices are negotiable - quantity
available in parenthesis):

1354 Dino Head Attack $5 (5)
3410 Field Expansion Set $5 (1)
3413 Goal Keeper $2 (1)
6290 Pirate Battle Ship $70 (1)
6291 Spaniard Ship $35 (1)
6569 Polar Explorer $5 (15)
7124 Flash Speeder $6 (2)
7159 Podracer Bucket $20 (2)
8001 Battle Droid $15 (1)
8007 C-3PO $15 (1)
8299 Search Sub w/CD-ROM $30 (3)
8450 Mission Experience Pack $50 (1)
8523 Blaster $4 (2)
Huki (McDonald's Bionicle #1) $1 (3)
Jala (McDonald's Bionicle #4) $1 (2)
Matoro (McDonald's Bionicle #6) $1 (1)

I also have a few other sets (not MISB) I'd like to sell.

6762 Fort Legoredo, opened but complete and in like-new condition $70 (1)

4548 Speed Regulator, extracted from 4561, includes power supply,
controller, and points, unused $25 (3)

4561 Railway Express, all parts in unopened bags are included except for the
train motor, the track pieces, and the speed regulator (see above) $20 (3)

PayPal (add 2.9%) payment preferred.  Buyer pays actual shipping costs with
insurance.  Buyer will receive a free copy of BricxCC! :-)

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm