 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14425
  Re: FM Designs - Custom LEGO Kits

I get the errors too... seems to be the code that does the pop-up/under... (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FM Designs - Custom LEGO Kits

(...) Dang, that's strange. Thanks for telling me, I really need to invest in a .com site. I've seen some for only $20 a year!! If you can't get that site to work, you can check out the host I have for the site at geocities at: (URL) for the hassle! (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)