 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14422
14421  |  14423
Subject:
FM Designs - Custom LEGO Kits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 23:10:55 GMT

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to talk about a company I'm in charge of - It's
called FM Designs.  We design and sell custom LEGO sets and kits.  These
range anywhere from a new theme such as "Area 51", to a "Jurassic Island"
based theme coming out this Winter.

If anyone's interested in checking out our products/services/jobs/etc,
please check out our main website at:  http://www.fmdesigns.tk

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask here or send me an
e-mail at:  other@fmdesigns.tk

Right now our sales are slowly declining due to the fact that most of our
customs are coming out later this year.

Thanks for your time and patience.  Without the customer, we wouldn't be
anywhere!

-Frank McKeever
CEO FM Designs
http://www.fmdesigns.tk