 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14412
14411  |  14413
Subject:
264 different plates added, new prices.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:10:05 GMT

Just finished upgrading and repricing my plates category. I now have 264
lots of plates (added 128 lots today). I've lowered prices, so almost all
single ones are now below average, and installed tiered pricing, to go way
under average. Buy more, get a better price. Many larger plates added (4x10,
4x12, 6x12, 6x14,6x16,6x24), in many colors. In addition, free S&H in
USA/Canada. Now over 3800 (!!) different lots in my store, have a look.

Have a great weekend,

Paul

store: "Missing Brick, FREE S&H"
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy