 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14410
    Fright Knight Horse Barding added to my shop —Thomas Stangl
   (URL) at $3.00 each, the lowest price on Bricklink. If you buy all 10 I have, you get them for $2.50 each. I'll also be adding some of the minifigs and other parts from 7-8 6097 Night Lord's Castle sets that I compacted 2 years ago, but never fully (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)