 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14393
14392  |  14394
Subject:
Heat Wave Sale at ABP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 06:30:12 GMT

here in New York State, I am having a HEAT WAVE SALE at
ABP...Always Best Price Lego

Stop in and see some good deals on some pretty useful Lego parts, minifigs,
and
a few uncommon Lego sets. Every order placed at my shop will give me another
reason not to venture outside in the hot sun.

And if your summer reading program needs a boost, I have a book all about Lego
and the Lego company for sale in my shop. "The World Of Lego Toys" is the best
and most comprehensive and informative book ever written about Lego. Hundreds
of full-color photographs that will amaze you. Bargain priced at only $49.50
If you love Lego, it will be the best book you can ever buy.

If you are missing a few catalogs, I have recently added several dozen
American
and European Lego catalogs. Priced very reasonably. All stored in a smoke-
free environment and all look like they were just removed from Lego sets last
week. Stop by and take a look.

ABP...Always Best Price Lego
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm

__Kevin Salm__
Your discount Lego Brick dealer
Over 20 years experience building with Lego toys

.