 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14390
14389  |  14391
Subject:
Listed 200+ different minifig torso's.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:21:06 GMT

helper: http://home.att.net/~clarkcorner/VisualMiniHelper.html). I now have
over 200 different torso's listed in my shop. At least 30 are currently only
available in my shop (so only listing on BL). Many wanted torso's are now
available in a decent quantitiy (30+ black falcon, many other castle, 40+
forestmen, 50+ pirate, wolfpack, etc). I have plenty of arms, hands, hips,
legs, and head and neckgear to make a complete fig (assembly is up to the
buyer :>). As always, FREE S&H in USA/Canada.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Thanks for looking, Paul