 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14360
14359  |  14361
Subject:
From 1969: Set 139 electronic unit + microphone for sale: 85 Eur
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:52:31 GMT

I offer this lot for straight sale at a fixed price of 85 Eur (1 Eur = ca 1 $
right now).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ben/auctions/345_85eur.jpg

This set 139 is missing the whistle and the paperware (I bought the whole set
just to get those items). But it comes with electronic unit (tested: works
fine), microphone, box and cables - the red cable plugs are really rare, since
only to find in the sets 138 and 139.

All the plastic surfaces are in really good (nearly like new) condition.
The white is white and the electronic block fully transparent and not
yellowish. The box looks somewhat worn (it is 33 years old now...)

I am located in Germany: ask for shipping costs if interested in this old
piece of Lego®.

Kind Regards,

Ben

P.s.: for more info on the electronic unit take a look here:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/9v_12v/9v_12v.html#139