 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14291
  WTB: Bionicle Comics

LEGO Club members in the US would have received these comics in their bi-monthly Club magazines.. Im just wondering is there anyone who doesn't want their copy of the Bionicle Comic. As I would gratefully pay for the following issues: #4 #6 and #7 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTB: Bionicle Comics

I have a few (10 or so) of the #7 comics I got from Legoland, I can give them to you - all I ask is for you to pay for shipping for them. I also have alot of the #1 that are still sealed in the bag (with no addys on them) and some of the #2's, same (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)