 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14282
14281  |  14283
Subject:
I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 06:37:41 GMT

Only reply if this is you, otherwise, ignore:

I have lost your e-mail after a few unwanted hard-drive wipes.  I would like
to continue with our trade if it is still possible.  This is what we
proposed:

I would trade 5 Castle Minifigs (3 ghosts, 2 Wolfpack) and a blue Imperial
flag from the Pirate series for
6 of your Space Minifigs (4 or 5 Futuron, and other which I can't remember).

If this is you, please contact me, preferrably by e-mail.  I am sorry for
the long wait, and I hope the trade is still possible.

--
Markham Carroll