 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1424
FT: 6285 Black Seas Barracuda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 10:10:27 GMT

I have a used set of this classic 1989 pirate ship, that I would like to trade for SW sets worth $100 (I'm thinking of 2 sets of x-wings and snowspeeders). This set is 100% complete and in good condition. Box and instructions are missing, but I can add a colour print out of the scanned instructions if you want to. All pieces are the original ones  except that 7 red 2x2 flags w/2 side clips (used as shutters for cannon portholes) have been replaced by white ones. Two pieces slightly damaged (grey 2x16 plate
slightly bent, clips of a pirate flag damaged, so the flag has been glued to the flagpole). And yes, the cannons do shoot..
Still a bargain, if you'd ask me.... if no one is interested in it, you'll see this set going for $200 on ebay, I'll promise you that...
For more details don't hesitate to contact me pvtly. Thanks Arnold